You will be part of the Go-2 project team that designs, develops and implements a class III implantable medical device for electrical spinal cord stimulation with in and out body parts, featuring a closed loop control system. The type of work will vary throughout the phases of the project.
- Initial focus is in co-operative electronics development of parts of the Go-2 system. This includes implantable and non-implantable parts. Part of this work is interaction with co-developers.
- In parallel you will focus is on development of tests and test tooling for feasibility testing on prototypes (which serves as input for the design verification testing as well). This will consist of software (Python) test development and electronics test tool development.
- Next, the focus will shift towards providing testability input to designers and start working on the development of design verification specifications and automated test equipment.
- In the later phases of the project, the focus will move towards integration testing, electrical characterization testing, design verification testing and execution and validation of test systems. In general, you will interact closely with design partners and manufacturing contractors.
- In the end, you will transfer test equipment and methods from development to the production environment of the manufacturing contractors.